Saturday, May 10, 2008

Orientation Nite

Thankx 2 students of student council 4 organisin the function 4 us...
erm...2 b honest...there were borin parts, but OF CUZ there were oso FUN parts...
haha..LOL
they organised games n performances, prepared food n drinks n gifts,had lucky draw....ALL 4 RM10 ONI...so cheap ,rite....


A girl singin
I hv 2 say tat the dancin Games were FUNNY !!! haha...
Mich n Francis were so LUCKY 4 bein chosen 2 play the Fear Factor game
guess wat they touched ....CONDOM....YUCKY....OMG

Then,later every1 got SO HIGH dancin...Nice Music..


Then LAST but not LEAST....our tradition...LOL...however, v didnt hv time 2 take photos with ALL of them...so sum r missin....hahahaha..

nvm...i will post up more pics later...LOL...so PPL...dun run away n stand still when u c me...

Mich n me

Francis n me

Hsin,Brian,Me,Wooi Hong(at the back),Francis

Me, Hsin, Meng Chun, Mich

Yee Hoo, Wooi Hong, Aaron(not aaron kwok of cuz), Brian, Francis

Neoh, Leng zhai, Steven, Francis ( the green-shirt guy i asked him 4 his name, he told me Leng zhai..haha...)

Francis n Yee Hoo

Dear Hsin I,

I nvr regret joinin May intake cuz May intake ppl r all so nice n frenly n humuorous...LOL...

Compared 2 WMS, i seriously prefer HELP ....i know i m hvin a bunch of COOL frenz n later goin 2 get many many more wonderful frenz.... :p

bsides tat, I oso like the way of studyin...

LOVE U...HSIN I ....i hv maken the rite decision waitin 4 u 2 b released from the jail..haha

LOVE U HELP PPL !!!!

1 comment:

Brian said...

Lolx, make sure we enjoy this sem. Hard 2 come by=)