Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Ivan

At bout 8 at nite, I was takin my nap....Ivan my primary school fren called
n asked whether i was free 2 go yamcha o not..
long time nvr c this guy ady...so of cuz i went la...
went 2 OLD TOWN CAFE....our usual yamcha place...cuz both of us LOVE COFFEE !!!
this guy always scolds bad words 2 me 1....the way v communicate so darn rude...
but dun midunderstand....I DUN SCOLD BAD WORDS 1....hahah....
the rudest words i say....erm...." go 2 hell " and " eat shit " ???? LOL

v xchanged stories. he told me bout his GF...then i think he is feelin kinda D-O-W-N....cuz he is leavin 2 UK soon...n u know la..LOVE PROB bla bla bla....haihzzz....feel sad 4 him

i 1 2 intro him 2 u girls...nway...he is taken ady...so 2 bad 4 u..girls....hahahhaa


He asked me 2 delete this pic....he said very NA....ahhaa...nway....dun care :P

Pic tat he sent 2 me...i think the previous 1 nicer n more natural
Then, later went 2 his cousin's hse....nth..just waited there 4 the car 2 get ready....then tok 2 his little girl cousin...so cute...hahaha.....miss my childhood !!!

Sorry....it was 2 dark..i had tried my best....hahaha

No comments: