Monday, May 19, 2008

CHIN YUEN

It was a sunny Sun mornin...Cy the lonely girl asked us 2 go 2 hv Bak Kut Teh...
4 ur info, Chia Wen,Chin Yuen and Hsin I..the 3 of us r known as 3S ( Setapak)
ADUI...cy,now u complain u r lonely la...Ask u 2 come HELP u dun 1..
dun worry..soon after our examz..v will b organisin a PARTY...HOHOHO
Hsin was late...haha...
Punishment = no pics taken 4 u !!!

P/s: haha...no la..by the time she came, cy n i ady started eatin..so v 4got bout the photos... Cy so funny..i 1ed 2 take a photo of her..she stopped me ...i tot she felt embarassed takin photo alone o wat...she ans me :" go JJ's toilet then oni take...the background is nice!!"
WAT THE ....LOL
Then, v went 2 JJ...nth much..




Cy said i und her well...cuz i always focus on her FACE but not the body when i take photo 4 her





Haha...sum ppl might think this looks disgustin....ITS JUST SO DARN NICE LA !!! haha....YUMMY...



I bet u guys know wat these 2 r la..IF u ever hv Bak Kut Teh b4...


My fav chinese tea...GUK BOU....


Specially For You, Chin Yuen

I really MISS U !!!!!! V MISS U !!!!
v miss ur funny jokes or rather ur LAME jokes...LOL

soon u'll b leavin 2 UK..i dunno how often i get 2 c u

However,i will definitely keep in touch with u...

just send me an email whenever u feel like doin so...

eh...dun write letter haa...hahahaha

LOVE U, BABY !!!

Our Sweet Memories



Our 1st KISS ....WAHAHA


Our 1st Bday cake..Read the words...LOL




Miss my braces ...Miss ur spec

Miss our dance


Our 2nd KISS ....LOL

Both PINKY

I know u were scared...i was oso the same


No comments: