Saturday, May 31, 2008

Comp quiz

v were supposed 2 hv our comp quiz....but then it was cancelled bcuz of a small fire....i think it was in the toilet.....
haha..Neoh got so angry cuz he purposely drove 2 school n paid 3 bucks 4 the parkin just 2 sit 4 the test...AND...it was cancelled...LOL
v 2.....stayed back 4 so long....adui...

n summore...i stayed up late at nite 2 study...hahaha...*act i was bz listenin 2 music n chattin...hahaa...*



b4 the "test", v were 2 bored...so v took pics....

Spot the Difference



I asked Hsin 2 take a nice sideview photo 4 me without capturin my FAT....

She failed....hahaha....

Then Shin Ting gv her a hand...tried her best

but she ans me :" i m sorry.....there is no way for me 2 take ur sideview photo without capturin ur FAT..." all of them laughed...hahahahhaa

No comments: