Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Part-time Job

2day i had my very 1st part-time job.

Venue : KL tower
Time : 8.00 a.m - 2.00 p.m

Its the Launchin Ceremony of Creativity and Innovation Day by Science, Technology and Innovation Minister Datuk Dr Maximus Ongkili.
its proud 2 say tat this successful event was organised by Akademi Iqra, company which Ann's mum is currently workin at. She works there as personal asst of the boss...
The BOSS, Dato Ghazi Shiekh Ramli played a very important role.
He wrote a bk entitled PURPLE BEACH...( oh..my fav colour !!! )
the content is bout system of creativity n innovation.
if u r interested, go grab this bk ! i think its available at all bk shops..

Guess wat my tasks were ???
GV OUT BOOKMARKS n BROCHURES 2 the guests..TAT SIMPLE !!!
however, i m not goin 2 mention how much i get paid here...ITS SECRET !!!


The whole day ann n i were like went there 2 EAT oni...
v had a small refreshment at bout 12 ..act not small la...v ate 2 plates of meehoon n few pieces of kuih n a cup of tea..haha...v were really hungry...
Then , 1 o' clock...v had our lunch...v didnt hv the rice..quite full ady...just took sum vege n fruits n a glass of syrup..so felt like hvin cold drinks ...tats y v took the syrup..otherwise...


V set up a counter sellin the PURPLE BEACH durin the 2 breaks.
then the 1st break,
a NST reporter came 2 me n asked : u r not doin anythin,rite ? can i take few photos of u with the bk?
i was like HUH
but i took a bk n followed him la...
then he asked ...u know how 2 pose with bks ?
i said DUNNO la of cuz...how would i know tat ?
he taught me 2...asked me 2 smile..
I SMILED la...but he said..can u smile more cheerfully ??? u r like not smilin
OK...i REALLY SMILED....n changed 2 pose
he wrote down my full name, age n email add.
but i dunno when the guy will post it up...cuz ann n i didnt find any articles bout the PURPLE BEACH.
nway,i dun think the guy is not goin 2 post it up...LOL


The boss were really nice, he gv us all the 4 part-timer free autographed PURPLE BEACH ..i dunno whether i m interested o i get the time 2 read o not...LOL
Apart from the content,i really like the cover the book...the colour combination darn nice..
ITS MY FAV COLOUR ---- > PURPLE !!!!!!!!

Took few pics of KL view, 2 bad, it wasnt nite time, o it will b MUCH MUCH MUCH more nicer !!! haihzzzz.....







Ann n me ( i dunno y i look so fair here ...)



Then...VERY FUNNY STUPID JOKE ...
the stupid n blur me left my hse key in the taxi when i came back...
i tot it would b more convenient 4 me 2 take my money after takin out my key cuz i didnt brin bag. Then, i paid the money but 4got my key...
when i realised, the taxi driver on his way ady...i tried 2 chase BUT of cuz i FAILED la...
saw a indian motor rider, tot i could ask him 2 help...wat the...he didnt 1 2 choi me...ya la..mayb i m not pretty enough...
the stupid taxi driver la...asked him 2 turn after the bus stop..he stopped at the bus stop...then i was like ..aiya...suan la...stopped here la then...if he stopped me in front of my hse, i would b quick enough 2 know tat I LEFT MY KEY .... :'(

Called my mum...GOT SCOLDED LIKE mailto:HELL....!@#$#%&^&%#
they didnt know the story, they tot the taxi driver got the key n knew where i stay..then they went 2 buy new locks...kept scoldin me...y so careless ...y so blur...FELT SO UNHAPPY LE !!!

My new key ( at least its nicer than the previous 1 )

Tired n Upset

No comments: