Saturday, April 5, 2008

Non-stop eatin


ywen..the rich girl....came back 2 m'sia n she treated us a lunch at Amarin heavenly thai rest i didnt really eat much cuz i was bz takin pics...haha...mich 2...
yan por said v both were so bz takin pics of the food as if v r mag editors...


Tomyam soup


Vege



Noodles with egg n bean sprouts

Not sure wat this was(fish o chicken)



oops...looks very dark ...haha...erm..its chicken in leaves..




Tofu...darn NICE !!!

Red curry with chicken



Green curry with chicken


Starter...ALL fried ones



The previous pic wasnt clear so i took another pic with flash...but when i was takin..every1 laughed...cuz i was like idiot takin pic of it when it was almost gone...haha






then ...v continued with our usual practice...LOL

v took so many many pics..


Hanbin...hannjuin...movin szejian


Yan por n the later comer terng sheng ( BZ EATIN)





Ywen...the GIRL n ann (wat was she doin ?? mayb she tot she looked prettier with her eyes closed..LOL )
Mich's eyes are censored cuz she said she looks stupid in this


Mich n me (A normal pic)




Hsin n me



Girls --> ywen,ann,mich,me,hsin


Yan por n me



Hannjiun ...sze jian...me (the owner of the duck shop complained tat i took ONI 2 pics 4 him...he shud brin his own cam..)


Hanbin n me


Terng sheng n me



Ywen n me


Ywen n me AGN


Ann n me...

Mich ...me...hsin


**Blur**



PPL who came...


Then,later v went 2 play bowlin...yan por won by 103 pts..2nd hsin with 102 pts..LOL
i dun rmb whos the worst player but definitely NOT ME !!! haha...nway...just rmb the gd 1s ..nvr rmb the bad 1s...



Ready



Go



Alrite..guess wat v did next...v were plannin 2 hv dessert...n mr hann jiun suggested tat v could go 2 san francisco 4 its coffee cuz he said its cheap ...v could get 2 for RM14....
then he lead us there...n OMG.....it was san francisco xpress...did he expect us 2 sit ON THE COUNTER ??? v scolded him of cuz....


The coffee tat hann juin wanted so much....haha

OK...v finally went 2 delifrance..it was my suggestion cuz i really missed the croissant...yan por blamed me 4 causin him 2 take 1 more meal....IT WASNT MY FAULT ..K ??? its ur mouth n u could control !!! hhaha....



smoked salmon d'luxe croissants n seafood d'sire croissant

I ordered the smoked salmon d'luxe recommended by mich ....served with garden salad...OH...YUMMY !!!!!



Signature Bread Puddin ( the bread puddin my mum makes is very nice,says hsin)

pancake suzette

act b4 v went 4 bowlin, v were discussin whether 2 play bowlin o 2 watch movie ....then they decided 2 play bowlin...cuz the movie would end at 6.30 n SOMEONE said there would b TRAFFIC JAM ....

however yan por ,hsin n me decided 2 complete our task ...so v WATCHED the movie - Ah Long Pte Ltd

n v ate agn...POP-CORN n Sprite ....haha

n guess wat....v saw the actors n actress actin in the movie...

Jack Neo(LIANG ZHI QIANG) n Hsin


Koe Yeet, Mark Lee( Lee Kuo Huang),Jack Lim(Ling Te Rong) n Hsin


i think this movie is quite OK....sum parts r quite funny...however still not as gd as wat i expected...NO OFFENCE



NOT END YET ....
think its over ???....NVR
i still hv summore food...HAHAHAHA.....
a very nice fren bought me a bottle of appletizer n a piece of cake...
cuz he didnt 1 me 2 complain i hungry later...
nway,i m not goin 2 mention his name here ...cuz he will definitely kill me !!! haha...



Wow....nice silver colour box...




DELICIOUS !!!!!


APPLETIZER...

Erm....i tot i need 2 lose weight ??? HAHA...i m tellin myself...2day's on diet plan is cancelled....so just eat...

No comments: