Friday, April 4, 2008

Gonna Lose Weight !!!

haihzz...always 1 2 lose weight....but nvr succeed...haha...
cuz i love 2 eat nice food n i m so lz 2 do exe....haha...

"THANKS" to cy n hsin....v hv got their eatin genes(hsin said this 2 me 2day)
v go 4 fattenin food quite often n v really EAT A LOT !!! OMG !!!

currently my weight is 43.2kg but act my ideal weight is 38kg
however ppl r tellin me 38kg i will look 2 thin ...
yea..so i change my mind...let it b 40kg...i think it will b OK gua...haha...




A pic tat i hv just taken 2day
can u c my eyebags n my dark circles..so TERRIBLE !!!
i m currently sufferin from sleepin disorder...cuz i dun hv school now n dun hv 2 wake up early
so i sleep very late every nite...
ann said sleepin can help 2 burn calories when v went 2 her hse tat day...
the optimum speed 2 burn calories is from 10pm to 2 am
n OMG...i sleep after 2 ....haha...
i wake up at bout 12 pm everyday..sumtimes even 1....
however soon i will hv 2 stick back 2 my normal routine when i go 2 college in may later...
i hope i can get rid of these prob asap...though i know its quite hard...

No comments: