Friday, June 6, 2008

Days in Hospital

i was admitted to the hospital,HUKM 4 renal biopsy
in case u dunno wat renal biopsy is..its a test done to check the condition of ur kidney
my kidneys r not in a condition as gd as urs...but not so so so bad la..at least i dun hv 2 hv dialysis...
but act i had a 3-days-dialysis 2 yrs ago b4 injectin a kind of med....
my kidneys r affected bcuz of a kind of sickness i hv...called S.L.E....n oso bcuz of a high intake of med ( u shud know this if u study sci)

agn in case u dunno wat kind of sickness it is
S.L.E is chronic, auto-immune disease of unknown cause where the patient's body makes large quantities of blood proteins called anti-bodies that react against the person's own tissues
tats y i get sick easily....

Do not pity me o worry bout me...bcuz I M PRETTY OK now...
b happy n i will b alright....
heard of "laugh therapy" ??? i think it really works....u shud laugh more often...
laughter is the best med
* sumtimes ppl think hsin i n i r SIAO 1...cuz v always laugh..small little things can make us laugh* LOL

Life in the hosp was BORIN !!! nth i could do....everyday listened 2 songs in my hp...
had blood test...
the TV there ...haihzz...oni 1 channel available...TV3...so sien...
managed 2 study few pgs of comp textbk.....


Wow...the nurses were so serious...they were really nice i hv 2 say


Scary ??? Get used 2 it ady lo...Blood transfusion...OMG...it was so damn PAINFUL...so felt like cryin

my messy hair....

My breakfast...really very not nice la...
didnt take any pics of my lunch n dinner...nway....just rice,vege n fish/chicken..chicken was nicer..


Went on sun then came back on wed...
Called my dad at bout 6...my dad n bro said the traffic jam was terrible
so i took a taxi home .....ALONE.....the feelin was just so OMG....
but nway....i und...easier n not so mafan....
thurs went there agn 4 med injection...so sien

No comments: