Thursday, June 19, 2008

1U + Kepong

Hsin drove her new MyVi 2 1U....Beng Yoong lead us the way from HELP....
haha....hsin drove so slowly...40km/h....LOL
had lunch at Fish&Co....erm..i didnt really enjoy the meal....
Hi n By

Leong Wai...my petbro...OMG..this guy put his photo as the wallpp of my phone...i changed back..he put agn....how m i supposed 2 ans when my parents c it ?? LOL

Later...v went 2 hv dinner in kepong....steamboat....
it was ady dinner time...cherry asked a very FUNNY ques...
she asked ...then later v not hvin dinner liaw ah ? every1 laughed...
" v r hvin dinner la!!!"

Leong wai...cherry...shin ting
Wooi Hong n Keng Fai


By n Hi ...AGN

Vince n me

i paid 21 bucks for just a very small bowl of food....OMG....exp....haha..
but i really had no appetite ....
went 2 cherry's place....played bball....chatted .....
so nice....my place u can hardly c a bball court...
miss tat....

No comments: