Saturday, September 18, 2010

My 20th bday + A dinner at Souled Out

It was jst a small gatherin after examzzz....
A dinner at Souled Out...
i wasnt sure whether the food was not nice enough o i had really bad appetite ( i was feelin unwell)...
i couldnt finish my Fish n Chips...
cant really rmb the name of the dishes....hahaha

Side dish 1

Side Dish 2


Hsin's Fav....羊咩咩





smth lk satay



Soursop + dunno wat n wat....hahaha

Por with his spec upside down....
Ps: Spec w/o glasses

Kids...dun ever look 4 this kind of tutor...she will drive u crazy...haha

Me ...taken by Hsin..

Brian...u shud learn from Hsin...wahaha

Hong n me


Liying, Por, Shengyap


Brian, Hsin n Liying


Shengyap, hong n me



Now guys...wat did v hv for JAN ???
My bday celebration....do u rmb ? do u rmb ? do u rmb ?
Gathered at Ann's place...had dinner at Sin Chiang Restaurant which is located at Solaris...

This is called BUTA if im not mistaken..haha

Looks spicy harrr.....



My FAV Unagi



Side Dish


Brian n Hong
Sorry Brian....i know u hate me bcuz u cant share food with hong anymore...LOL
Wat to do ??? hahaha


Ryan n Mich

Special thanks to Mich who purposely drove to Kuchai Lama to get me the cake...


Me, Ann, Por, Brian n Hong
Special thanks to Ann who pinjam us her hse...hahaha


MY CAKE !!!





Special thanks to the driver, Hsin


Thanks to all my CUTEST FRENZ.....
I did hv a memorable bday...
Arigato Gozaimashita....
Love u all.....Muackzzzzzzzzz

No comments: