Thursday, May 7, 2009

Ivan

Ivan...my best male fren i guess...my primary school fren....LOL
studyin in UK...Sterling...

i hv posted a small gift n a self-made card 4 his bday as well as a letter ( confession letter ??..LOL)
but i think he hasnt even received them...nvm..i know this takes time....lousy system...
this guy is really nice...listen 2 me tellin my prob...show funny faces...intro a bunch of nice frenz 2 me...wrote notes 4 me 2 study 4 my exam...( n the ques came out ...LOL)
I will really go visit him IF i can afford...haha
He sent me sum pics months ago....NOT so recent pic now...LOL
this is the clearest pic i guess...the guy in front...like shitting....hahhaha

Hooray...he is comin bck 2 Msia...on 22nd June...

OMG...i just cant wait 2 c him man...miss him so much...in fact, i always tell him tat...haha

i m thinkin whether i shud skip my class 2 go 2 the airport...LOL

nway...v n sum frenz hv planned 2 go 2 A Famosa in July ...It is goin 2 b so FUN !!!

No comments: