Thursday, February 26, 2009

Manicure

hooray...i had got my nails done...my bro's gf's sis did it 4 me...
PURPLE ROX !!!
i think tat PURPLE is the nicest colour in the world...LOVE PURPLE
tats y i chose it
i act 1ed 2 hv a white base ..but then she said it will look really ugly when my nails grow later...
of cuz i agreed with her...its true wert
so i had a transparent base
my nails werent tat long act...i had nail extension...
this really took time...HRS....didnt get 2 try the 3D thing cuz v didnt hv enough time....



Recent Pic...camwhored b4 goin out...


While viewin my pics...i found this...it was taken durin CNY...look at the fruit n the hand..do they look alike ???



1 comment:

Kendy said...

Good Content.

Today while I was surfing the Internet, I came across several interesting articles talking about UV nail lamps and how to use them with gel nail application. I also happened to visit this site Gel-Nails and found amazing variety of UV lamps in American and European style. Some of these lamps also have a timer and a digital display which I think is really cool. And what’s best above all is the super discount that you can get which is 50% and more also for most of the products.

I guess this is a great offer to grab as there is free global shipping also over a minimum purchase order. So if you are looking out to save money after having spent on gel nails, then check out the great offers here. Maybe you may find much more than what you are looking for as I did.